Portsmouth Music and Arts Center proudly offers a variety of music ensembles for all age groups, concerts, lectures, art exhibits and social events that attract audiences from all over our region. The support from our local business community allows us to offer high quality, creative and inspiring events for all to enjoy.
Whether it is our annual ‘Spring Fling’ fundraising event, Jazz Night Concerts, a West End Master lecture, a concert by a regional or world renowned musician, or an Art Exhibit featuring a local artisan’s work, PMAC strives to present events that will attract diverse audiences in and around the Portsmouth area.
Our music ensembles and group visual art programs are offered for all ages, offering a creative outlet in a supportive group environment.
Please contact Judy Pinkham, Director of Development, with specific questions on how your business can support PMAC. firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Partnership Opportunities and Benefits
Opportunities are available to sponsor our educational programs, music ensembles, social events, lecture series and
Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000 to $10,000 and more, with benefits that may include:
- Recognition on event promotional materials
- Recognition at your sponsored event
- Logo and direct link to your website from the PMAC website
- Your company logo displayed on the Electronic Display in the PMAC lobby
- Tickets to your sponsored event
- Invitations to private events and ‘behind-the-scenes’ access