IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR STUDENTS:
(CLICK LINKS TO DOWNLOAD)
Message from Co-Founders: Russ & Katie Grazier
We are excited to continue to offer many in-person lessons, ensembles, and classes at our 973 Islington Street location. We will offer remote instruction for those who are unable to participate in programs at our building.
After a challenging year, our goal is to provide the opportunity for as many students as possible to experience in person lessons, classes, and ensembles. Understanding that making music by singing or playing a wind instrument has been scientifically proven to carry a higher risk for Covid-19 spread, we will be requiring that all students in voice or wind instrument programs be vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to participate in person at our building. This includes non-singers and non-wind players who are members of an ensemble or class that includes singers or wind players. Additional precautions may vary from ensemble to ensemble and class to class, based on the unique situation. While there is no such thing as zero risk in any human activity, we believe these precautions will reduce the chance for viral transmission between musicians who play wind instruments or sing (or those in their ensembles), allowing us to rehearse in person.
In order to provide a safer environment for our in-person students, teaching artists, and community, we have the following rules in place for the Fall at PMAC.
ALL PERSONS who enter our building – regardless of vaccination status, must adhere to the following rules:
- Face coverings are required for all persons who enter our building (including those who are vaccinated)
- Students will be required to wear their face coverings during their program
- Students will be asked to wash or sanitize their hands before entering their classroom
- Social distancing is encouraged
- If you or your child is not feeling well (regardless of vaccination status) please do not enter our building. Instead, the student may opt to participate in their program remotely.
If you have any questions, please let us know by emailing Katie Grazier, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling PMAC at 603-431-4278.